- What happens to the believer after death?
- Will we be disembodied spirits in Paradise?
- How reliable are the testimonies of those who have had near-death experiences?
- What about the unsaved? Will they go to a place of eternal, conscious suffering?
- What will our resurrected bodies be like?
- Will Christians be judged for their sins at the Judgment Seat of Christ?
- Does the Bible teach a literal 1000-year reign of Christ on Earth after this age? And if so, what will it be like?
- Peter said, ‘the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up‘. Are we meant to understand this literally?
- What is the New Jerusalem, and who will be living there?
- How will the new heaven and new earth differ from the present heaven and earth?
These are just some of the questions Ken Legg explores from the Bible in this popular 9-part DVD series Eternity is in our Heart.