Grace Roots: 40 Days of Grace
Are you exhausted trying to live the Christian life, and wonder about that ‘easy yoke’ and ‘light burden’ Jesus spoke of? Grace Roots will take you on a 40 day journey, designed to give you a legalism-detox and soak you in the grace of God. You will learn:
• What God is really like and how to destroy false, ‘religious’ images of Him
• Who is defining you right now – your critic or Christ
• Why you wouldn’t want to be anyone other than you!
• How to rise above criticism
• How to escape from legalism
• What it means to experience present-tense grace
• Some of the myths about grace, and how to refute them
• How to enjoy the blessings of the righteous
• Why it’s important to be an ‘internalist’
• How to start thinking organically and not pragmatically
• What faith is and what it is not
• Why God uses ordinary people – just like you!
• How to have an effective ministry
• What is the goal of all true ministry
• How secure you are in Christ – both for time and eternity
• And much more…
Ken and Marianne Legg are pastors of New Beginnings Christian Church on the Gold Coast, Australia. Ken is a regular speaker on Vision Radio, each morning and evening Monday – Friday.